Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I want to make life so achingly lovely that you could never bear to leave it.
Thursday, July 4, 2013


 
 
 
 
 
 

I love you all the way to the freaking moon and back. I would walk and swim over to you if I have to and when I’m there I will never let you go again and you will stay in my arms and be warm and cuddly forever, and we can have romantic nights but we can also be a crazy couple having pillow fights and wrestling on your bed. And everything will be perfect and cute and we can go from happy to love making mood in minutes and we will always be kind of the crazy cute couple and we just belong to each other. And will also have the most beautiful wedding and a great apartment and kids very soon and I’ll play with them and bring them to school and get them if I can and we will be the greatest parents. And then we will have grand children and we will also have a huge house and they will come over to our house and stay there and we will just get old together and always live a happy life. (^-^)

Our lips must always be sealed- 12:48 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)