Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Hopefully someday you will understan...
Sunday, July 7, 2013


Le baby boy & me. ♥

 
 
 
 
I was bored, so I started camwhoring using my baby's phone. (>_<)
And yep, I'm back to bangs ~


I'm a human contradiction. I have no self confidence,yet I have a massive ego.I want to turn my life around, yet I want to die. I want people to think that I have no weakness, yet all I want to do is cry. I want to be the best everything, yet but I don't have faith that I will make it. I want to stop hurting myself, but that's all I seem to do. I don't want people to see my scars, yet I want them to know I'm scared. When I wake up, I want to be happy. But I really don't want to wake up anymore.

Spent the whole of evening till night @ Dhoby Ghaut today. It was boring as I'm totally neglected by my boy. It's like I don't exist at all once he starts doing his stuffs. Am kinda disappointed when he sent me a message. I thought he will ask me where I am or what as I practically MIA-ed from him, but nope. I guess I should not expect too much. You're busy with your things and I should be understanding anyway. But still.... Sigh ~

Well, at least Min Hui was there for me as she too, was somehow alone. We walked around, sat at the car park rooftop played our phone's games and looked at the sky. There's no stars insight tonight though. We went to have our dinner at Macdonald, shared my fries with her and we went back up to the car park again. Chilled a little while more and she sent me to the MRT station as it's time for me to go back home.

So now, I'm home... Blogging and looking at Facebook. I guess I have to go off from here now, my phone's running out of battery and I need to go charge it. 

Goodnight readers.

Our lips must always be sealed- 12:34 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)