Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
We spent the evening with Michelle, Wilson & Kok Leong tat day.
That was the day when boyfriend started to treat me better too, am happy that day as he's not that cold towards me already. (:
My baby boy edited our photos and sent me these today morning ~ (。´ε`。)
I've made one for my boy too ~ Hehe. ♥
And yeeeeeeep, today is our 6th monthsary. Time really flies, and we had been together for half a year already.
Happy 6th monthsary my dear. ♥ Although we can't celebrate this day together as you're now at the airport waiting for your flight to Malaysia with your parents, but we're making up for it when you're back as promised. (: 这六个月,说长也不长,说短也不短。这六个月我们一起经历了不少事情,比如吵架,打冷战,误会,让彼此烦恼,不开心的事情等等。。。我们有时还吵到差点分手。我们虽然这六个月里有分手几天,但我知道我们还是爱着彼此。我们很多次都是在说气话。在这六个月里,我们也有好多开心又甜蜜的回忆。我也知道你对我已经很宽容了,一直都在让着我。我会改掉你不喜欢我的东西。我只想讨你欢心,be the best for you. I really don't care about anyone else. My eyes only have you my dear. Because of you, I've been truly happy. I really wish we can be together as long as possible, till we're old. I love you baby.
Please take good care of yourself and have fun at Malaysia. I will be at Singapore, waiting for you to be back. I will be a good girl. Well, if you noticed... I've always been a good girl when you're away from me... Haha ~
I'm so gonna miss you my boy.
[♔], The Princess
I'm also known as .
#'- Katherine Ong;-
#'- Single & unavailable;-
#'- 14AUG;LEO;-
#'- Training to be a successful hairstylist;-
She's a very simple girl.
She's friendly & sensitive.
She cry easily. x:
She's weak against cute person/stuffs/animals.♥
Surprises make her day! :D
She will be a hyper crazy girl when she's happy.
Hey boy, welcome to my life. How long will you stay by my side this time ?
疑いなく、あなたが私が夢を見るすべてです. 私はとてもあなたを愛して.
Time flies, we began as strangers> friends> couple> strangers>friends and now a couple again. I might not be the best and I know, but at least I gave you all my heart. I love you and I miss you more than words can tell. I know I can only make it to forever if it's only with you baby. I promised to be there for you always, through the ups and downs. We will go through everything together. Please don't ever leave me, because i know I'll never gonna do that. Let's prove to the others out there, love do lasts baby. ♥
Happy 6th month love ♥
Friday, July 19, 2013
Photos taken on 16/07/2013.
Cityhall> Chinatown> Outram> Home Sweet Home
We spent the evening with Michelle, Wilson & Kok Leong tat day.
That was the day when boyfriend started to treat me better too, am happy that day as he's not that cold towards me already. (:
My baby boy edited our photos and sent me these today morning ~ (。´ε`。)
I've made one for my boy too ~ Hehe. ♥
And yeeeeeeep, today is our 6th monthsary. Time really flies, and we had been together for half a year already.
Happy 6th monthsary my dear. ♥ Although we can't celebrate this day together as you're now at the airport waiting for your flight to Malaysia with your parents, but we're making up for it when you're back as promised. (: 这六个月,说长也不长,说短也不短。这六个月我们一起经历了不少事情,比如吵架,打冷战,误会,让彼此烦恼,不开心的事情等等。。。我们有时还吵到差点分手。我们虽然这六个月里有分手几天,但我知道我们还是爱着彼此。我们很多次都是在说气话。在这六个月里,我们也有好多开心又甜蜜的回忆。我也知道你对我已经很宽容了,一直都在让着我。我会改掉你不喜欢我的东西。我只想讨你欢心,be the best for you. I really don't care about anyone else. My eyes only have you my dear. Because of you, I've been truly happy. I really wish we can be together as long as possible, till we're old. I love you baby.
Please take good care of yourself and have fun at Malaysia. I will be at Singapore, waiting for you to be back. I will be a good girl. Well, if you noticed... I've always been a good girl when you're away from me... Haha ~
I'm so gonna miss you my boy.
Wish Upon a Star ...
SWEET AND FOREVER(:
# Forever sweet and lOvely family ❤
# Daddy & Mummy to be healthy, not forgetting my pets too! ❤ # Baby will always be happy. (:
# No conflicts with baby.
# Stay in his arm forever !
# Baby will spend mOre time with me.
# No matter wht happen, we wld always be tgt. {:
# Don't ever neglect each other !!
# Last long with my boyf, if it's possible.
COME ASAP(: *lOves*
# Night Life ~
# MORE shopping sprees :D
# Oversea trip to JB, KL, BKK, Taiwan, Japan & so on.
GREEDY MEEE! X33
# Brown, Violet & Gold contact lens.
# Dye/Highlight.
# Hair Treatment.
# More tops, belts, dresses & heels!
# A Burberry bag maybe?
# Fake friends/backstabbers/players etc to be banish from my life.
# To be love & pampered.