Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I love you endlessly. ♥
Sunday, June 23, 2013


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Camwhore-d with my baby boy before we slept last night. (^_^)

Spent 21th and yesterday with baby, Robert, VinVin and Min Hui. Drinking & chilling on the 21 June, headed over to Vin's place to stay the night and we spent the whole day at Dhoby Ghaut yesterday. 

Simply love waking up and the first thing I see is my boyfriend. He and his 'just wake up face' is just so adorable to me. Haha ~ I love hugging him to sleep too. We never really had the chance but yea, just some small little actions can make me really happy somehow. I may said this umpteen times but I really truly love spending time with him, even if we're doing nothing.I love you baby ~ ♥

 Just wanna thanks my dear boy for fetching me and sending me back home after that incident few days back when I went back alone. I don't wish to elaborate about it as it was a really scary experience. I just hope that person get it's karma soon and may that person rot in hell and lastly, have a really bad life after you reincarnate.

Singapore's air condition had been really bad for the last few days and right now the PSI is at 91. I'm glad that the haze is finally getter less hazier, but still, do drink more water alright fellow readers. We won't know if the PSI level will rise again, so for safety reasons, do take good care of your health and don't fall sick. (:


Our lips must always be sealed- 12:43 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)