Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
如果时间重来, 我还是会做一样的决定. 因为我从没后悔爱上你.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013


 
 
You're my boyfriend. The only boy I want and need. As long as you want to, I'm all yours and only yours. Even after that, I'll make sure I'm off limits just incase you change your mind. So as long as you let me love, I'm yours forever.

No one is going to change my mind.

Ang Mo Kio> Home sweet home.

Spent the night with my boyfriend, Eugene, Min Hui and Rabbit. We walked around the mall, had our dinner and waited for Rabbit to end work. We spent most of our time at the arcade as the boys were playing maximum tune. As for me and Min Hui, we sat at one corner and chit chat. We shared our phone applications too. As I was looking for jobs, it seems that no shops at AMK Hub is hiring people... Haha ~ Wasted trip I guess ? :/



Our lips must always be sealed- 1:20 AM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)