Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I don't want to screw things up with you. You're too important to me.
Saturday, April 20, 2013


 
 
 
 

I want to grow old with you.
Overcome every obstacle.
And be together, for all of time. 
❤

Tiong Bahru> Dhoby Ghaut> Outram> Home sweet home.

My dear boy came over to Yishun to fetch me yesterday afternoon. It's been a long time since he does that, but still... Thanks and I really appreciate it. Trained to Tiong Bahru to meet up with the rest and we went to have our dinner at a nearby coffee shop. Slacked and chatted for a little while and we took a bus to meet Wilson over at his work place. We walked all the way to Outram from Dhoby Ghaut. We nearly missed our last train too as we're walking and talking. No one actually noticed the time till my boyfriend took out his phone to have a look. 

Even though we never really go anywhere or do anything special, we never really have all the time to ourselves but still... I'm happy being by your side. I don't wanna repeat myself over here as most of the things I've already told him through text. Kinda disappointed with the response from you as you never really say anything to me. It's alright though, perhaps you really have nothing to say baaaa ~ I don't blame you for that, afterall I've screwed up pretty badly for the last few days and also with my actions too. Thanks for tolerating me when I'm really stubborn and so on. Thanks for your love too. You just makes my day better. (:

Our lips must always be sealed- 2:17 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)