Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Wednesday, February 27, 2013


(Overdue photo)
In this world, there is so much of what looks like love and sounds like love, and calls itself love, but it isn't. It's just people saying and doing what they ought to say and do, unless they actually mean it in their heart.
 
 
 
Boyfriend and le me without any make-up on. (=^ω^=)

Spent the night with baby at Clementi as he's having nights out. His camp mates joined us for a little while and they went off. Even though it's just 2 hours, but at least you're right beside me, showering me love and care. At least after seeing you , I feels much better as I was kinda moody during the day. I love you baby, and I will never leave you at all. I meant it with my whole heart. So no worries okay ? Xoxo/♥

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:21 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)