Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Monday, February 4, 2013



 My parents don’t really know the real me. They don’t know how many tears I’ve cried. How many nights I spent waiting for a call. How many times I’ve been hurt by someone. They don’t know that their “little princess” has grown up. 

 

Headed to Chinatown with my parents yesterday, we had our dinner over there and I've bought a new pair of shoe for $25 after discount (the one in red). As for the heels, I've bought it at Bugis a few days back when I went there to shop for my CNY clothing with my parents. Daddy bought  a new pair of shoe for himself too. (^-^) We walked around the place, and Daddy bought a big pack of mix & match sweets at $5.60 and also a few CNY goodies. We took a  train home aftermaths.

Our lips must always be sealed- 12:08 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)