Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Graduation'13
Friday, February 22, 2013


UO1201D
These are some of my classmates. We have been together with each other for a year. We're strangers at first. As time pass, we become good friends and our bonds are getting stronger. I still remember the first day we met each other during our orientation, we're so quiet we can even hear a pin that drops on the ground. Now, we can make all sorts of jokes with each other and we talked a lot. I'm glad I've met you guys. You all helped me greatly in my studies when I lagged behind in my studies. Thanks to mother Leng, our CA who had been encouraging and motivating us in our studies throughout 2012. I greatly appreciate it. Even though, sometimes you nagged a lot at us, but we knows deep in our heart that you really care about us. You're a really great teacher. 

I wish every single one of you all the best in whatever you all do in the future. For those who successfully gotten into Higher Nitec, work hard for your studies. For those who don't, don't ever give up. I love you guys.

 I've graduated ~! v(*^_^)o

 This is my certificate. (:

Woke up early in the morning around 7am to prepare for my graduation but after eating my breakfast, I dozed off and woke up at 10am. Get myself ready and did all the necessary stuffs while waiting for my dad to be home. Once he reached home and had a warm shower, we left the house and we took a us to Tampines. We had our lunch over at the food court at bus interchange. We bused to Simei ITE aftermaths. I met up with all my friends outside indoor sports hall, while a student leader brought my parents to the function hall to register. I've actually mistaken the timing for registration and so on, but thank goodness we make it in time. I actually panic as I'm afraid my parents cannot get in. I'm separated from my parents. All the graduands were seated at the front rows. Parents were seated at the back. We listened to the speeches, and watched some performance and we're headed to our respective place to receive our certificates. After receiving it, there's a mini buffet just right outside the function hall for us. I went to find my parents, we ate a bit and we left the place aftermaths.

Met up with my precious boy as he's having nights out till 11.30pm.

Tiong Bahru> Clementi> Home sweet home.

Spent the evening with Kenneth and Eugene, followed by baby as he's having nights out at around 8pm. We practically spent the whole night at the arcade, heading to the mall to have our dinner and we slacked till it's time for us to leave.

I'm gonna stop here. I'm exhausted. Good night earthlings.  (・ω・)

P.S: I'm actually shocked that boyfriend tweeted to me in twitter as he's not active over there. Whatever he had said to me, I swear it's sweet. I hope you mean what you had typed to me, as I won't ever let you go too baby.


Our lips must always be sealed- 2:15 AM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)