Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Thursday, January 10, 2013


I promise
  • To always put you in front of all the other girls/boys.
  • To put in a lot of effort into our relationship
  • To show you off to all my friends &  brag about you.
  • To care for you.
  • To always talk to you.
  • To never cheat on you.
  • To stay loyal and honest.
  • To be there for you.
  • To share cute memories with you.
  • To make other people jealous of us.
  • To always try my best to make you smile.
  • To keep you happy.
Hougang> Serangoon> Somerset> Serangoon> Hougang> Home Sweet Home


These were the place where I went ytd, with baby, Edwin, Wan Ting, Yong Xiang and Orange. Baby and Edwin bought Samsung Note 2 too. Wan Ting and I were actually teaching them and telling them to download what applications and so on ~
 
Right now, I'm at home missing my dear boy & waiting for 3pm to arrive to register for Higher Nitec course I've received my result and invitation and detail bout graduation yesterday. . I've graduated from ITE College East. Hehe ~ I'm so happy ~ :D

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:49 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)