Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Care too little, you'll lose them. Care too much, you'll get hurt.
Saturday, January 12, 2013


I want this too. I want all of it. I want all the pointless bickering, the long walks, the late night phone calls, the good morning texts, I want cute picture with you, to hold your hand, to make food for you, to call you baby. The joking, the wrestling, the fights etc. I want ot be one of those inseparable best friend couples that people are like "You're still together?" that's what I want. With you.

Chosen my courses last Thursday, early childhood education ain't on the list so I've put accounting as my first choice followed by other business related courses. Hopefully I will get into any of the choices provided but definitely not the last choice, which is banking service. I trained to AMK to meet Jia Xuan aftermaths. We had our dinner over there, did some window shopping and ate ice-cream too. We had fun, talking and walking around... It was around 10pm that I  took a bus back to Yishun from the interchange.

Stayed home for 2 days, same goes to my Sunday I think ?


Our lips must always be sealed- 6:10 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)