Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Merry X'mas Eve everybody ~!
Monday, December 24, 2012


I like how sleeping next to someone means more than sex sometimes. It's the body's way of saying "I trust you to be at my side at my most vulnerable time." You do not have any defenses when you are sleep. You tell no lies.
It's Christmas Eve today, guess some of you are busy doing last minute shopping for gifts you haven't bought or preparing for tonight or tomorrow's party. As for me, I'm actually waiting for the time to pass and off to meet my boyf and his cliques. Even though the plan to town was cancelled, but I really don't mind as you will still be by my side on this special day. It's the first time we're spending Christmas together, there's more to go for us... (:

I'm here, wishing all my loved ones to stay healthy and happy always. Hope all your love will blossoms. May all your wishes come true too.
As for myself, I wish that I'm able to enroll into Childhood Education at AMK ITE successfully.

Our lips must always be sealed- 3:17 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)