Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Friends make the good times and the bad times unforgettable.
Saturday, December 22, 2012


 You're my heart and soul baby. I'm never gonna let you go again.❤

I’m so detached and distant and cold at times, but I swear if you spark my interest, I can become so clingy and you’ll become so important to me and I will put so much of my time and effort towards you.

Hougang> Marina Square> Bugis> Hougang> Home Sweet Home.

Totally enjoyed myself today with baby and his friend, Edwin. I hope you guys feels the same too. Thanks baby for the advance Christmas gift too, I love it. Caught the movie CZ12 earlier, it's a great show and it's funny too. (:

A goo dnews for all of ya, I've pass and I'm able to apply for Higher Nitec ! *Wooohooooo ~! Right now, I'm vex about what course to choose though... There's Accounting, Administration, Childhood Education and Passer Service course @ AMK ITE. Anyone can give me a suggestion ? And yes, all my choices will be at AMK ITE. Haha...

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:17 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)