Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Wednesday, October 31, 2012


My favorite part will always be the 'talking stage'. You know, the part of the relationship where you get to know even the dustiest corners of one another. You text this person all day and night and never get bored because you like them that much. You'd do anything, just to impress them, to reel them in. The part of the relationship where all you want to do is talk to the person and your head is just focused on making them become yours. Everything is perfect and nothing can make you happier especially those long winded phone calls and never-ending text messages.

Happy Halloween to all my fellow readers ~! (If there's still any left, haha.><) It's the last day of October and I guess most of them are hitting the clubs to celebrate this day and it's also a ladies night. As for me, I'm gonna spend the night mugging for my PIE exam tmr. Hopefully I'm able to pass it with flying colours.

Update my blog when I'm free, lots of overdue photos though. Sayonara ~

Our lips must always be sealed- 6:53 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)