Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
A little short and sweet post.
Sunday, September 2, 2012


 This is me with baby's doggy ~ :D

 Baby and Sally ~ 
( There's a possibility I've spell baby's doggy name wrongly.) ><

 
 
I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.

School> Home Sweet Home> Hougang> Baby's place> Tampines> Somerset> Hougang> Home Sweet Home.

As usual, I've spent the night over at boyfriend's place last Friday night after my school. The next day, we accompanied his friend to Tampines, and we headed to town as baby wanna buy a new phone cover at Scape flea market.

It's just a typical day out, and a heart to heart talk at night with baby at night.

Just a really short post for today, I've to go memorize the script for my PIE role play this coming Wednesday and study for BEO and POA. Toodles ~

Our lips must always be sealed- 5:54 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)