Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Tuesday, August 21, 2012


The wind was so strong that it seems like I'm having a freaking long mustache, laughs.


I'm early for school today, (^_^)
Overdue photo, this was taken at Bugis if I'm not wrong.

Doing animations for PJT right now, it's fun but there's a lot of steps. It may look kinda confusing at the start but everything is alright aftermath. We're learning how to make those falling little stars tmr, I can't wait. :D

Ohya, I've won a prize for the 'I Love Mum and Dad' contest by South East CDC, I'm the only student from the office cluster to win this and I have to head down to idk where with my parents to collect my prize. The text I've received earlier is cut off. Hahaha :/ Soooo how ?

Our lips must always be sealed- 5:03 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)