Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
No regrets, just lessons learnt.
Thursday, August 16, 2012



Went to town last Sunday with Kassandra to do our LFP project.



Taken during BEO lesson, can't remember the exact date. >.<



Cam-whored during SW lesson, free period.

I'm feeling much better today, I doesn't sneezed so much compared to yesterday. Everything was alright in school but I'm having slight headache right now. Hopefully it will go away by next morning though...

I can't wait to do animations for my PJT project next week ! :D

Sorry boy, I didn't mean to text you those stuffs during the day.
I hope you understand and give me some trust.
i miss you.

Our lips must always be sealed- 5:06 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)