Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Mood like shit, a bad day indeed.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Yishun Polyclinic> Hougang> Home Sweet Home ♥

Hey readers, I didn't attend school yesterday as I'm not feeling well. As boyf stayed over at my place last Monday night and he's off from work yesterday, he accompanied me to the polyclinic. We reached there around 7.30am and we're done by 8 plus. Bus-ed to his place to have a nap and we head over to find his friends at 5pm.


Girlgirl have been acting weird since morning. Her eyes were shut tight and she's lying on one side. She's moving her limbs and struggling to survive. I knew it that she can't survive for long anymore, but I still have that little hope that she will be alright and poking around. I actually put her into a box filled with tissues to let her recuperate and leave some food for her before i left my house. The moment I reached home, I check on her and she's not moving anymore. Her body is stiff. I petted her for the last time before I break down. Reminisced the past, the first time my Mum brought it over to our place, she was so scared then... She will shriek/try to bite us every time we try to touch her. But as we got closer, she stopped doing all these. She's easily distracted or woken up by noises when we're opening the wardrobe etc, and she will try to climb the bars to look at what we're doing. Adorable isn't it ?

I love animals, but this is one of the reasons why I dislike having one. When we starts to develop feelings for it, they have to leave for a reason. Same goes to human beings too.

Last but not least, rest in peace my precious. May you have a good afterlife. I apologized that I'm a bad owner as I'm seldom home to accompany you due to my busy schedule. At times, i didn't even noticed that your water is gone. Sorry, Iloveyou.
♥

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:14 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)