Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
When boys just wnna spend their nights with you.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012



I like a guy that takes control. I guess What I’m trying to say is that I like a guy that wears the “pants” in the relationship. I’m not saying I want them to completely control me or my actions or anything like that. Just a guy who’s willing to express what they want or their disagreements. Not a guy that just says “yes” to me all the time because they want to make me happy. I like a guy that’s honest with his opinions. I like a guy that stands by his opinions and doesn’t give in easily. I'm not saying that I want them to be selfish either. I just want to be able to compromise. But that's just me.

5 more days till school reopen;
4 more days till our 1st month anniversary.

Our lips must always be sealed- 11:48 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)