Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Put your pride aside, and fight for me. ♥
Tuesday, July 17, 2012


No matter how busy I am, I can assure you that I will still make time for you, no matter what. If you're a priority, you will be treated like one.

School was alright. I'm nearly late for school though, but thank goodness I'm in school by 7.55am. Haha ! I'm taking PIE instead of SBM this semester, as I've took that module previously and I've passed it. I will be joining another class for PIE though, hopefully there's friendly people around. :/

That's all for now, I'm off to collect pictures of the clothing my shop is 'selling' for PTJ. As LFP is cancelled tmr, I'm able to have more beauty rest as lessons gonna start at 10am instead. (Y)

Our lips must always be sealed- 6:08 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)