Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Love her for who she is, not what you want her to be.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012


PJT> Lunch> POA> CARE> PIE

So here's how my day goes, lessons lessons and more lessons.... Me my my girls actually had a hard time looking for place to have our lunch though, as we went to cafe 2 but there's no seats available. We even went to cafe 1 to check, but it's fully packed too. So we had no other choice but to have our lunch at a small cafeteria besides the library where it sell western food. All of us ordered Chicken spaghetti and we were kinda shocked as the auntie gave us a lot of noodle... It's like if you ate that for breakfast, you don't have to even take your lunch or dinner anymore. can you imagine how big is the portion of noodles now ? Haha ~

We're dismissed at around 2.40pm, and the rest are able to go off. But as I have PIE lessons at 3pm, my girls accompanied me in school till I'm off to lessons. Feeling so touched... Thanks girls. ♥(。´ε`。)

PIE lesson with OG were okay, felt awkward and weird at first but at least, I'm not sitting alone and some actually talked to me. I have to get my clothes for the dress up test by 1 Aug too, any suggestions fellow readers? Basically, there are 1 dress up test, 2 role plays and 1 theory test for this module. No exams is needed. Seems easy hur ? Today lessons were about make-ups and nails grooming, basically to prepare us for our upcoming test. We're dismissed at 3.40pm, and I went to meet boyf as he came to fetch me from school and also, to find his friends. Met up with Haniz, and I saw Bai Hui. We bus-ed to Tampines then back to Yishun, and he's now snoring away on my bed. x:

Blog again tmr or when I have the time.... Sayonaraaaa ~



Our lips must always be sealed- 8:05 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)