Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I like guys that look for relationship , not just hook ups.
Sunday, July 1, 2012


We have very little things in common. But the thing is, despite how much we’ll hate what each other loves, we wouldn’t love each other without those things we hate. I think it’s important to focus on what makes you happy in a relationship instead of what SHOULD make you happy in a relationship. Not every successful couple has everything in common.
First try using Photobucket to edit my photo. Well, it's not really the first time as I've have an account for quite some time already, maybe a year or more ? I seldom use it though, and now Photobucket have a lot of new features, lots of designs to beautify your photo. You guys should give it a try. (:

Stay home on a Sunday with my parents, but I might be heading out to AMK to buy my hair straightener and also collect my lens if possible. Dearest is at work today and it seems he's still feeling unwell though. Fever, please stop coming back when you have already subsided. Eye infection, why are you so stubborn ? Right eye recovered, and you move to his left eye ? Urgh, please go away okay ? ):

I happen to view my ex's post on his new Facebook wall earlier. I'm kinda affected by his post though. It seems he's starting to regret leaving me in the first place. Look boy, what's the point of saying all these now ? It's too late isn't it ? That's what both of us wanted in the first place, or should I say that what you wanted first. Stop saying you don't mean it when you said you don't love me anymore, you still concern about me, everything is gone now etc. It's all bullshit, I've believed your words twice before but what did I get ? Lies and hurt. But thanks to you, I've found someone better. Way better. (:

School gonna starts in a week.
& 6 more day till our 1st month anniversary.

Our lips must always be sealed- 11:46 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)