Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
When you find 'The One', you will know.
Sunday, June 24, 2012


Photos taken yesterday @ Marina Square. Headed there with my boyfriend, and met up with his friends aftermath. We walked around the place, and we went to MBS there to look at fireworks and the water show. It's a romantic place for couples indeed.

As for today, I've spent the day with my dear boy. We were laughing and playing together most of the time. It's my first time going over to his place with his parents or sister around, kinda scary at first. But overall, they're alright. I can say they're friendly. (: I had dinner over there, and we slacked at there till around 10pm and bby sent me home.

After today, we won't be meeting up much already as boyfriend is starting work tmr... Wish him all the best for his first day of work and everything will go smoothly, even the next few days, weeks or months. I doubt I will go anywhere too, as I will spend most of my time at home till school reopen. Unless I go down to your work place to meet you after work, go out with my parents, or maybe meet some friends nearby and that's all. So don't worry that I will do anything silly okay ? I won't lie or betray you, I never will. ♥

Our lips must always be sealed- 11:41 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)