Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I will always be there for you.
Friday, June 29, 2012


When you love someone, you tend to trust them more than you would trust anyone else. You become vulnerable, you expose your soul to that particular person, and if they don’t love you back, you feel crushed and broken inside, but eventually you are able to move on and define yourself as single, it takes time.

Yishun> Hougang> Seng Kang> Hougang> Home Sweet Home. ♥

Spent most of the time @ boyfriend's place earlier, had my lunch & dinner over there. I never sleep at all last night, I've been awake till now. Thus, I'm gonna sleep earlier than the usual timing. Plus, school gonna reopen in a 9days, I seriously have to adjust my body clock once again as lessons gonna start at 8am everyday this new semester, & most probably gonna end at 6pm most of the time too. I'm gonna spend most of time in school, thus I can't continue being like this. The actual time-table will be out next Saturday after confirmation. My CA, Ms Leng even posted on our class Facebook group that we need a minimum GPA of 2.8 to proceed to Higher Nitec. I'm really scared I can't make it though... It's always my dream to study Higher Nitec, followed by Poly. I guess I have to stay positive & really do my best in the upcoming test & projects in order to achieve my goals. Plus, my dear boy will try to help me in my projects etc too. (:

Right now, I have to stress bout on how I'm gonna get Adobe Flash, photoshop & Dreamweaver in my computer. I need these software for one of my modules this semester. I can't afford to buy the disc as it will cost around $150... Hopefully once my CPU have been changed by this week, I'm able to find all these on the web for free downloads though. If not I will be in deep shit.

Oh well, boyfriend is going back to work later and I'm meeting him after his work. I'm most probably staying over at his place tonight as we're heading to Bugis tmr to walk around & goes to the temple to pray. So that's all for now. Toodles ~


Our lips must always be sealed- 12:44 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)