Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Two People. One Feeling. Love.
Saturday, April 21, 2012


 
Trying out a new/y downloaded application, 'Gifrus' with baby. We're able to create animated photos too.It's a great application somehow.

Tiong Bahru> Home Sweet Home.

Spent the day with Baby, Kok Leong, Kenneth, Michelle, and Ben. As usual, we strolled around the place, walking to Holiday Inn and exploring those newly build HDBS. (:

Blogger layouts have changed, it's not easy to create a new post now. I'm confused. Hopefully I'm able to get used to it as I blog more often.

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:55 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)