Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I Wish My Life Was Beautiful Just Like In Movies.
Monday, April 23, 2012


 My fringe is getting longer. It's gonna cover my eyes soon, and I'm gonna push it to the sides. There's a high chance I will trim it short again, any ways to prevent my self from doing that ? :/

I've been heading to Tiong Bahru with baby lately to meet Kok Leong, Kenneth, Wilson and Michelle. Slacked, chit-chatted and walked long distances to train our legs as a form of exercise.

Right now, I have to save $20 as orders for my lens are sending in after 3 days. I've bought it from Lens Paradise, if you all are interested please look it up in Facebook. The lens are cheap and the more you bought, the cheaper it is. The owner is kind enough to help me pay for it first, as I'm only able to make payments on the 7th. At least I don't have to wait for the next pre-order which is at July/August. (:

Our lips must always be sealed- 4:47 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)