Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I Love Looking At Him When He Smile.
Saturday, April 14, 2012


Baby 自恋... *Pinch Cheeks*

Photo taking session with my baby boy. I wore my new top out today.

Outram> Downtown East> Bugis> Tiong Bahru> Home Sweet Home.

Spent the day with Baby, Eugene, Crystal, Valerie, Royston, Aloy and Min Hui. It's like a couples' outing today, feels so weird as I've never been out with so many couples before. Baby finally gotten back his phone after so long. It's great that the police managed to find back his phone. *Yay* :3

Anway, I bought 2 tops at Bugis Street once again. I've spent $22 for both of the clothes. What to do, clothes, shoes and bags are never enough for a girl no matter how much they already have. :B


Our lips must always be sealed- 2:39 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)