Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Beauty is not on the face; Beauty is a light in the heart.
Thursday, April 12, 2012


It's been a long time since I've put on my fake eye-lashes. I'm a bit clumsy at the start, but after trying to put it on the 2nd time everything just looks alright already. :B

Cam-whored at home while waiting for boyf's messages. I've wore my blue Hello Kitty lenses today.

Chua Chu Kang> Bugis> Home Sweet Home.

I train-ed to CCK to meet my boyf and Min Hui, walked around Lot 1 while waiting for Eugene kor to reach. Once he arrived, we tapped in and train-ed to Bugis. We met up with another couple (Baby's friends) over there. I've bought a new housing for my phone @ Bugis Junction's Push Cart (those diamond ones) as it's cheaper compared to all the places I've seen. I actually wanted to get the pink one but it's sold out. Discussed it with boyf, and I bought the white cover instead. We went opposite to have out dinner, and they headed back to arcade. As for me, I went to Bugis Street to walk around. I've bought a top and a dress that cost me around $22. We slacked a while more together and we parted ways aftermaths.

& Guess what, I'm addicted to blog-shopping once again. I've sent in orders for 2 pairs of lens ( 1 brown & 1 green, if I'm not wrong @ $12 each), currently waiting for the capping to be full and transfer the money to the owner of the blog-shop. I've ordered a dress @ $18 too. I'm planning to get some stuffs from my friend's blog-shop too. Oh gosh, someone stop me please...


Our lips must always be sealed- 12:27 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)