Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
IMYVM.
Saturday, March 24, 2012


I don’t ask for much from you if I’m with you. I just want to be the one that can make you happy when you are feeling down and the one you can confide in when you need someone to talk to. I want to be the reason you smile , I want you to know how lucky I am to have you in my life and most of all, I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you no matter what and I will never give up on “Us” because you’re worth the fight . Lastly, I just want to be the one that changes your life for the better ever since you’ve met me. ♥

It's the 4th day you're away, there's still 1 more week to go till you're back though. I've been a good girl staying at home almost everyday. As promised, I never stayed out till the next morning. I've been eating very little lately as you should know I'm on a diet. How I wish if you're N603 is still with you, we will be whatsapping every now and then, receiving lots of photos from you perhaps etc. Oh well, there's a saying ' Absence makes the heart grow fonder' right ? Hopefully it's this way.

I'm heading to bed early tonight, good night. X

Our lips must always be sealed- 12:46 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)