Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I wonder if I ever cross your mind, cause for me it happens all the time.
Thursday, March 15, 2012


Clementi> Queensway> Tiong Bahru> Home Sweet Home.

You taught me so many things in life, tell me what is bad and wrong, and never once wanted to harm me, and always sharing with me about your experiences in life so that I could actually learn from it. Like you've said, you may be a fake friend to others, but I know you're true to me. And like I've said, I may be a fake friend to others, but I know I'm true to you. People may brainwash us, telling us not to trust each other, but the truth is they don't know us at all. They don't know what we've been through. They don't know how much we treasure and love each other. In 10-20 years' time, we may not be like now, this close, all I know is best friends don't have to always contact or meet with each other everyday, but we know we will never once forget about each other. I want to picture us still being best friends till we're old, even bringing our granchildren out to play, and still having long talks with each other, just like we always did. You may find another me but I'll never look for another you. You may care for another me but I'll care for no one but you. Know why ? Cause they can never be you.

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:07 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)