Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I can’t explain love, it’s something far too amazing to be explained.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Should I try to keep my fringe long this time round ? A new hairstyle perhaps ? Well, I don't know. :/

As usual, I've cut my fringe last Saturday (?) So this is how I looks now. I don't have a habit for keeping my fringe long though. My fringe have been short since I'm in secondary 3. I've learn to make up, alter my skirt, dye my hair, re-bond and all sorts of things. That's when everything change, and I've become rebellious. I don't regret learning all these but I actually regretted flunking my studies when I'm in sec 4. If I never, perhaps I'm already in poly right now.

I've been home lately, didn't head to anywhere unless I'm with my parents or maybe, met up with Rayven, Jaslyn & Robert around my house area. It's sweet of them to come over here to find me though.

我变宅女了啦,哈哈。I'm always in front of my computer or lying on my bed. I'm always waiting for my boyfriend to go online. I'm always sleeping late and waking up early, sometimes taking naps in between. And soon, I need to adjust back to normal sleeping time. 4months plus to go till I'm officially back in class. I miss you guys, but please don't drag me into your conflicts. I just wants to have a good time in ITE and also, be good friends with each and every one of you.


I'm re-watching 'Koizora' lately, both drama and movie. It still moved me to tears though. I can't believed I cried again when Hiroki is dying. He's a really sweet and good looking guy. I just feels sad that Mika and Hiro loves each other so much, but in the end they can't be together. They go through all the obstacles together as a couple, both of them try their best to prove to Miaka's parents when Mika's pregnant. They have been separated for awhile due to Hiro's illness. When they're finally back together, the illness took Hiro away. I swear this is the best J-drama/movie I've seen.

Miura Haruma / 三浦春馬 is the guy that acts as Sakurai Hiroki, he's so adorable isn't it ?
Nyaaaaaa ~ (=^_^=) My eye candy ~!
He's born in the year 1990, I wonder what's his age when he's acting in 'Koizora' though. Oh well, it doesn't matter.

3 more days till boyfriend is back in Singapore. I can't wait to see him. Somehow, I guess something is weird/wrong with us, perhaps... the distance between us now ? Yes, we're far apart at the moment, but our hearts ? Distance affect a relationship right ? I don't know, and I don't wish to think about it. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal when he's back.


Our lips must always be sealed- 1:59 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)