Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Even The Best Falls Down Sometimes.
Saturday, March 31, 2012


It's Saturday 31st, boyf will be back in Singapore tonight. I should be happy, but I just can't. I've no idea why either. But it's a great thing that I've survived almost 2 weeks without him by my side. I can be independent when I needs to. Nut nonetheless, you're always on my mind.

I'm afraid to be happy. Cause every time something good happens, there's always an end to it. Happiness never lasts. That's why I'm afraid.

Our lips must always be sealed- 5:00 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)