Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Happy CNY Eve ! (。´ε`。)
Sunday, January 22, 2012


Headed to town with Mao Mao, Johnamin, Hayzer and co last Friday. We had our dinner there, and I saw a few familiar faces but I never called them. I slacked till 10pm, and I walked over to 313 Somerset to find Mei Ling. We walked back to Cineleisure and we chatted till it's the last train for us to go back.

Well, I'm here to wish everyone a Happy CNY Eve & CNY. I hope everyone have a sumptuous and heartwarming reunion dinner with your family. As for the teenagers and young adults, do collect lots of hongbaos ya. Hehe :D

Our lips must always be sealed- 9:56 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)