Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
初二
Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Sentosa>Kovan (Relative's place)>Bugis>Cityhall>V3>Home sweet home.

Practically, this is how i spend my day & night. I actually ate 2 ice creams when I'm with my parents @ Sentosa. x: I had steamboat & yu sheng followed by a slice of chocolate cake as they celebrated Sha Bi's birthday in advance @ my relative's place. I cabbed down to Bugis aftermaths to meet Wilson & Robert kor. We walked to Cityhall to meet my friend, Shirley and we parted ways. Shirley, me and 3 of her guy friends drank 3 towers of beer. The last tower were finished by us girls and those Thai singers/dancers.

Basically, it's awesome. Spending time with my parents, relatives' and friends. (:

Our lips must always be sealed- 11:59 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)