Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I NEED TO STOP BEING SO EMOTIONAL ABOUT EVERYTHING.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance...

Hey, I'm back from Dante's chalet at East Coast. I was there for 3D2N. Riley was there with me but he went off on the 2nd night due to some family issues. We're actually there for Dante's birthday celebration, it was a mixture of fun and bored but it's worth it. I've make a few new friends at the same time.

The first night ain't that great for me, I actually cried. At least I know that my intuition/ six sense or whatever you all call that have been right afterall. I'm actually holding on to nothing, when all along you have been giving me false hopes. All thanks to my silliness, to actually trust everything you have said to me.

I shall stop here, my right eye hurts badly as I've been wearing my contact lens for 2 nights. Ciaoszxc ~ Xoxo

Our lips must always be sealed- 2:16 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)