Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
Whenever you look into my eyes, my heart skip a beat. ❤
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Camwhore-d @ home, even though I'm in a hurry. x:
Met up with Robert @ Wilson's work place situated at Marina Square. Those animals are freaking cute isn't it ? If only I have the money to buy them, especially the guinea pigs.
Baby & I stared camwhoring once again while waiting for Wilson to end work. Baby started making funny faces and captured it using my phone's front camera. It's very funny when we switched between 2 photos repeatedly. If you all actually get what I mean. Haha ! XD
Kakabo @ Dhobhy Ghaut aftermath. Baby accompanied me to play Audition for awhile before switching to Dragon Nest & we tend our couple garden together. We played for a couple of hours, like 4-5 hours I guessed.
We met up with Donavan, Jasbir & Kenneth outside Parklane after their work @ around 3.30am. We cabbed down to Neverland to celebrate Donavan's last day of work. Drank & played games till 5am with 2 towers of beer. Baby and I were kinda drunk as been a long time since we last drank alcoholic stuffs.
Camwhore-d inside some washroom at Golden Mile's ESSO. All of us went there to have our supper/breakfast at a Thai Restaurant called NANA. After we're done with our food, chatted awhile and Baby, Kenneth & I parted ways with the rest & headed to Riley's office. We spent the night there till around 6pm on the 6/10/2011. & Of course, Kenneth left around 2plus in the afternoon as he need to meet his friends and go down to NUH for his appointment. We bused down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Wilson & Robert for dinner & Lan. Robert's friend, Jaslyn came a bit later to join us. As baby promised to stay over at my house that day, we bused home together around 11.40pm.
A total of 12 soft toys caught by baby ever since we started being together. + 1 Domo HP stand that's not inside the picture. (:
My boyf is damn adorable right ? Hehehe, I love him to bits ! xoxo/❤
So that's basically how I spent my day n the 5th & 6th October. I've been home for the whole day since I reached on on the 6th though. I did went out to North Point with baby. We actually wanted to go to AMK, but plans changed as he saw his friends, Soon & 2 other guys. So we went to 925 to have our supper, spent some time at the arcade and we went back home. Baby ain't spending the night at my house today though, as he need to wake up early to make his passport with his parents.
I'm off to watch my Taiwan drama, post again next time. Gonna try my best to sleep early as I'm spending the night outside later. Oyasumi ~
[♔], The Princess
I'm also known as .
#'- Katherine Ong;-
#'- Single & unavailable;-
#'- 14AUG;LEO;-
#'- Training to be a successful hairstylist;-
She's a very simple girl.
She's friendly & sensitive.
She cry easily. x:
She's weak against cute person/stuffs/animals.♥
Surprises make her day! :D
She will be a hyper crazy girl when she's happy.
Hey boy, welcome to my life. How long will you stay by my side this time ?
疑いなく、あなたが私が夢を見るすべてです. 私はとてもあなたを愛して.
Time flies, we began as strangers> friends> couple> strangers>friends and now a couple again. I might not be the best and I know, but at least I gave you all my heart. I love you and I miss you more than words can tell. I know I can only make it to forever if it's only with you baby. I promised to be there for you always, through the ups and downs. We will go through everything together. Please don't ever leave me, because i know I'll never gonna do that. Let's prove to the others out there, love do lasts baby. ♥
Whenever you look into my eyes, my heart skip a beat. ❤
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Camwhore-d @ home, even though I'm in a hurry. x:
Met up with Robert @ Wilson's work place situated at Marina Square. Those animals are freaking cute isn't it ? If only I have the money to buy them, especially the guinea pigs.
Baby & I stared camwhoring once again while waiting for Wilson to end work. Baby started making funny faces and captured it using my phone's front camera. It's very funny when we switched between 2 photos repeatedly. If you all actually get what I mean. Haha ! XD
Kakabo @ Dhobhy Ghaut aftermath. Baby accompanied me to play Audition for awhile before switching to Dragon Nest & we tend our couple garden together. We played for a couple of hours, like 4-5 hours I guessed.
We met up with Donavan, Jasbir & Kenneth outside Parklane after their work @ around 3.30am. We cabbed down to Neverland to celebrate Donavan's last day of work. Drank & played games till 5am with 2 towers of beer. Baby and I were kinda drunk as been a long time since we last drank alcoholic stuffs.
Camwhore-d inside some washroom at Golden Mile's ESSO. All of us went there to have our supper/breakfast at a Thai Restaurant called NANA. After we're done with our food, chatted awhile and Baby, Kenneth & I parted ways with the rest & headed to Riley's office. We spent the night there till around 6pm on the 6/10/2011. & Of course, Kenneth left around 2plus in the afternoon as he need to meet his friends and go down to NUH for his appointment. We bused down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Wilson & Robert for dinner & Lan. Robert's friend, Jaslyn came a bit later to join us. As baby promised to stay over at my house that day, we bused home together around 11.40pm.
A total of 12 soft toys caught by baby ever since we started being together. + 1 Domo HP stand that's not inside the picture. (:
My boyf is damn adorable right ? Hehehe, I love him to bits ! xoxo/❤
So that's basically how I spent my day n the 5th & 6th October. I've been home for the whole day since I reached on on the 6th though. I did went out to North Point with baby. We actually wanted to go to AMK, but plans changed as he saw his friends, Soon & 2 other guys. So we went to 925 to have our supper, spent some time at the arcade and we went back home. Baby ain't spending the night at my house today though, as he need to wake up early to make his passport with his parents.
I'm off to watch my Taiwan drama, post again next time. Gonna try my best to sleep early as I'm spending the night outside later. Oyasumi ~
Wish Upon a Star ...
SWEET AND FOREVER(:
# Forever sweet and lOvely family ❤
# Daddy & Mummy to be healthy, not forgetting my pets too! ❤ # Baby will always be happy. (:
# No conflicts with baby.
# Stay in his arm forever !
# Baby will spend mOre time with me.
# No matter wht happen, we wld always be tgt. {:
# Don't ever neglect each other !!
# Last long with my boyf, if it's possible.
COME ASAP(: *lOves*
# Night Life ~
# MORE shopping sprees :D
# Oversea trip to JB, KL, BKK, Taiwan, Japan & so on.
GREEDY MEEE! X33
# Brown, Violet & Gold contact lens.
# Dye/Highlight.
# Hair Treatment.
# More tops, belts, dresses & heels!
# A Burberry bag maybe?
# Fake friends/backstabbers/players etc to be banish from my life.
# To be love & pampered.