Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
I think about you every FCUKING day of my life. ❤
Thursday, October 20, 2011


Photo of Bibi, inside her cage. I tried taking her out, but it's hard for me to snap photos of her as she keeps running around, exploring the place.

I took a few photos of myself before leaving my house. My fringe is very long now. I've never really let it grow till this length since I'm in secondary 3 I guess. I wanna cut it short, but baby wants me to keep it long.

This little turtle is sleeping on top of the tree, I wonder did it climb up there all by itself or did Wilson do something to it. LOL.

Camwhored @ Wilson's work place, when he's talking to my baby boy. I feel so rude. Well, I'm really very happy to see my boyfriend. The feeling is so much different when he's not around. SERIOUSLY. We went to have our dinner @ KFC & we headed back to Wilson's work place to wait for him to knock off from work.

We went to 'Khakabo' for 1 hour & we took the last bus back home.
So far, regarding the new updates in Audition... I like 3 of the new songs that put into the game recently. I'm kinda happy as I managed to play 'Mr Simple' with the speed of 128 in Choreography (perfect chance) mode. Somehow, I've improved ! *\(^_^)/*

This is me, in my hello kitty pajamas. HAHA ! I've just reach home not long ago. I'm gonna head down to AMK Hub later to collect my I-Fairy Rose Pink lens somewhere in the late evening & meet my with Wilson & my boyf at Plaza Sing aftermaths. Well, g'night & sweet dreams. ESPECIALLY to my boyf, ❤. I can't wait to see you again tonight. X

Our lips must always be sealed- 1:31 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)