Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Dear October, please be good to me.
Sunday, October 2, 2011


Over-dued photos:

Taken somewhere in the month of September, after my last post for the previous month. I'm actually going of a Job interview & 'Just Acia' situated at Dhoby Ghaut with my Boyf & Wei Xiong.

I forgotten where we actually went that day but if I'm not wrong, we're actually hanging out with Wei Xiong & we spent the night at his house. My contact lens worn out aftre wearing it on for the whole night. :/

Our Audition Characters, cute much ? :D

Requested from baby, I've edited with my IPhone applications & it's now our display picture in Facebook.

These were taken on the 23/09/2011. I actually met baby & Wei Xiong at Bugis around night time. Wei Xiong headed to 'Kakabo' for LAN while Baby sent me home & stayed over at my house. He was having high fever that night.

I've stayed over @ Boyf's house due to his fever from Sunday (24/10/2011) - Saturday (01/10/2011). I actually planned to go home earlier but baby boy don't let me. He wants me to accompany him & also to save me from my dad's nagging.

& yesterday (01/10/2011), we went out with his parents & sisters to have dinner at 'Lao BeiJing'. A restaurant at Orchard Central. The food were delicious (maybe its due to not eating the whole day till I wake up), and the service was good. After our dinner, we walking around awhile & baby and I left to take bus to Marina Square to meet Wilson & Robert. Robert accompanied us for a walk while waiting for Wilson to end work. Baby spent almost $4 to catch the Winnie the Pooh at Suntec arcade ytd night. Slacked there awhile & we walked to 'Kakabo' to play LAN for 2 hours +. Met up with Justin & his girlf & we chattedat the 24hour foodcourt till the first transport is available. We parted ways aftermaths.




Our lips must always be sealed- 7:28 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)