Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
Now that baby is working, he doesn't have much time for me anymore.
He's not gonna stay over at my place for days,
he won't have the time to go out with me,
he's not gonna make me laugh with his silly actions till I'm having stomach ache,
he can't be by my side 24/7,
he won't be there to cook for me whenever I'm hungry,
we won't be having any late night chats or constant messaging,
I have to settle myself if there's a argument with my parents,
I can't call or hug him any time of the day or hug him to sleep that much anymore... )':
These are just some examples, there's actually a few more though, but I don't think I needs to mention it to the whole world when it's between me & my boyfriend.He's gonna be busy with work & he won't be having enough sleep at all.
I'm happy that he had gotten himself a job but at the same time, I'm sad. I'm gonna miss him and all the things we had did together badly. It's gonna be different now. I can't help but cried at the thought of it, & I admit I'm actually crying while I'm typing this. I'm not trying to gain sympathy though. My house, it's filled with a lot of happy and bad memories with my boyfriend as that's where we spent most of our time.
I've depended on him too much & I'm too used to him being by my side 24/7. I feels weird when he's ain't around me. Even right now, I miss him a lot even though we didn't met for like almost 2 days. I needs to learn how to be independent & strong now so as not to let him worry, right baby ?
The next thing is, I'm so afraid all these is gonna make us drift apart after we have gotten closer. It always happened in my past r/s. I have no confidence when it comes to this. I'm afraid to lose you. I don't wanna lose you. I want you to be mine. I wanna marry you even though I always told you that I don't. I'm just kidding, sorry if I hurt you in any way. But still, thanks for assuring me, that you won't' drift away from me and encourage me to have more confidence in myself and this relationship. I will try my best alright ?
Baby, jiayou for your work.
I guess you have forgotten that it's our 6months anniversary ytd, but it's alright. I know you had quite a number of things on your mind to even realized it but don't forget it when it's 1 year hor !
相信我,我会永远爱着你。
❤/XOXO
[♔], The Princess
I'm also known as .
#'- Katherine Ong;-
#'- Single & unavailable;-
#'- 14AUG;LEO;-
#'- Training to be a successful hairstylist;-
She's a very simple girl.
She's friendly & sensitive.
She cry easily. x:
She's weak against cute person/stuffs/animals.♥
Surprises make her day! :D
She will be a hyper crazy girl when she's happy.
Hey boy, welcome to my life. How long will you stay by my side this time ?
疑いなく、あなたが私が夢を見るすべてです. 私はとてもあなたを愛して.
Time flies, we began as strangers> friends> couple> strangers>friends and now a couple again. I might not be the best and I know, but at least I gave you all my heart. I love you and I miss you more than words can tell. I know I can only make it to forever if it's only with you baby. I promised to be there for you always, through the ups and downs. We will go through everything together. Please don't ever leave me, because i know I'll never gonna do that. Let's prove to the others out there, love do lasts baby. ♥
亲爱的,Happy 6months Luv. ❤
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Now that baby is working, he doesn't have much time for me anymore.
He's not gonna stay over at my place for days,
he won't have the time to go out with me,
he's not gonna make me laugh with his silly actions till I'm having stomach ache,
he can't be by my side 24/7,
he won't be there to cook for me whenever I'm hungry,
we won't be having any late night chats or constant messaging,
I have to settle myself if there's a argument with my parents,
I can't call or hug him any time of the day or hug him to sleep that much anymore... )':
These are just some examples, there's actually a few more though, but I don't think I needs to mention it to the whole world when it's between me & my boyfriend.He's gonna be busy with work & he won't be having enough sleep at all.
I'm happy that he had gotten himself a job but at the same time, I'm sad. I'm gonna miss him and all the things we had did together badly. It's gonna be different now. I can't help but cried at the thought of it, & I admit I'm actually crying while I'm typing this. I'm not trying to gain sympathy though. My house, it's filled with a lot of happy and bad memories with my boyfriend as that's where we spent most of our time.
I've depended on him too much & I'm too used to him being by my side 24/7. I feels weird when he's ain't around me. Even right now, I miss him a lot even though we didn't met for like almost 2 days. I needs to learn how to be independent & strong now so as not to let him worry, right baby ?
The next thing is, I'm so afraid all these is gonna make us drift apart after we have gotten closer. It always happened in my past r/s. I have no confidence when it comes to this. I'm afraid to lose you. I don't wanna lose you. I want you to be mine. I wanna marry you even though I always told you that I don't. I'm just kidding, sorry if I hurt you in any way. But still, thanks for assuring me, that you won't' drift away from me and encourage me to have more confidence in myself and this relationship. I will try my best alright ?
Baby, jiayou for your work.
I guess you have forgotten that it's our 6months anniversary ytd, but it's alright. I know you had quite a number of things on your mind to even realized it but don't forget it when it's 1 year hor !
相信我,我会永远爱着你。
❤/XOXO
Wish Upon a Star ...
SWEET AND FOREVER(:
# Forever sweet and lOvely family ❤
# Daddy & Mummy to be healthy, not forgetting my pets too! ❤ # Baby will always be happy. (:
# No conflicts with baby.
# Stay in his arm forever !
# Baby will spend mOre time with me.
# No matter wht happen, we wld always be tgt. {:
# Don't ever neglect each other !!
# Last long with my boyf, if it's possible.
COME ASAP(: *lOves*
# Night Life ~
# MORE shopping sprees :D
# Oversea trip to JB, KL, BKK, Taiwan, Japan & so on.
GREEDY MEEE! X33
# Brown, Violet & Gold contact lens.
# Dye/Highlight.
# Hair Treatment.
# More tops, belts, dresses & heels!
# A Burberry bag maybe?
# Fake friends/backstabbers/players etc to be banish from my life.
# To be love & pampered.