Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
This is me, my fringe is seriously getting longer aye ? Give me some suggestions on whether to cut away my fringe please, I can't make up my mind like seriously. D:
Photos taken at Clarke Quay, 'The Central' mall.
Baby & I shared money to buy a small house for Bibi to sleep in. Baby spent the night at my house on the 22/10/2011. It seems, he never go to work the next day & he was fired. He doesn't have any proof of medical leave when he took off. But it's alright baby, just try to change your attitude towards work and let's look for job together once again. Gambatteh neh ! ❤
We bought Takoyaki & bubble tea from 'Each-A-Cup', stood somewhere and enjoy our food @ Plaza Sing on the 23/10/2011.
We walked to 'Khakabo' after Wilson knocked off from work. Baby & I played till morning 6am, whereas Wilson left after 1 hour of LAN. As usual, I'm switching between Facebook & Audition the whole night. Thanks to those random strangers & a few of my friends who played with me in Audition, as my boyf never accompany me to play after awhile. I guess he prefer to play with someone better than me, I still sucks at this game anyway. I'm thinking maybe he should find someone his level to be his couple instead, at least he will have more fun playing with her as they can play all the fast songs and different modes... I'm having negative thoughts once again. ):
[♔], The Princess
I'm also known as .
#'- Katherine Ong;-
#'- Single & unavailable;-
#'- 14AUG;LEO;-
#'- Training to be a successful hairstylist;-
She's a very simple girl.
She's friendly & sensitive.
She cry easily. x:
She's weak against cute person/stuffs/animals.♥
Surprises make her day! :D
She will be a hyper crazy girl when she's happy.
Hey boy, welcome to my life. How long will you stay by my side this time ?
疑いなく、あなたが私が夢を見るすべてです. 私はとてもあなたを愛して.
Time flies, we began as strangers> friends> couple> strangers>friends and now a couple again. I might not be the best and I know, but at least I gave you all my heart. I love you and I miss you more than words can tell. I know I can only make it to forever if it's only with you baby. I promised to be there for you always, through the ups and downs. We will go through everything together. Please don't ever leave me, because i know I'll never gonna do that. Let's prove to the others out there, love do lasts baby. ♥
Be the only guy to love & dote me. ❤
Monday, October 24, 2011
This is me, my fringe is seriously getting longer aye ? Give me some suggestions on whether to cut away my fringe please, I can't make up my mind like seriously. D:
Photos taken at Clarke Quay, 'The Central' mall.
Baby & I shared money to buy a small house for Bibi to sleep in. Baby spent the night at my house on the 22/10/2011. It seems, he never go to work the next day & he was fired. He doesn't have any proof of medical leave when he took off. But it's alright baby, just try to change your attitude towards work and let's look for job together once again. Gambatteh neh ! ❤
We bought Takoyaki & bubble tea from 'Each-A-Cup', stood somewhere and enjoy our food @ Plaza Sing on the 23/10/2011.
We walked to 'Khakabo' after Wilson knocked off from work. Baby & I played till morning 6am, whereas Wilson left after 1 hour of LAN. As usual, I'm switching between Facebook & Audition the whole night. Thanks to those random strangers & a few of my friends who played with me in Audition, as my boyf never accompany me to play after awhile. I guess he prefer to play with someone better than me, I still sucks at this game anyway. I'm thinking maybe he should find someone his level to be his couple instead, at least he will have more fun playing with her as they can play all the fast songs and different modes... I'm having negative thoughts once again. ):
Wish Upon a Star ...
SWEET AND FOREVER(:
# Forever sweet and lOvely family ❤
# Daddy & Mummy to be healthy, not forgetting my pets too! ❤ # Baby will always be happy. (:
# No conflicts with baby.
# Stay in his arm forever !
# Baby will spend mOre time with me.
# No matter wht happen, we wld always be tgt. {:
# Don't ever neglect each other !!
# Last long with my boyf, if it's possible.
COME ASAP(: *lOves*
# Night Life ~
# MORE shopping sprees :D
# Oversea trip to JB, KL, BKK, Taiwan, Japan & so on.
GREEDY MEEE! X33
# Brown, Violet & Gold contact lens.
# Dye/Highlight.
# Hair Treatment.
# More tops, belts, dresses & heels!
# A Burberry bag maybe?
# Fake friends/backstabbers/players etc to be banish from my life.
# To be love & pampered.