Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
I want a long last relationship, not weeks or months. I understand that relationships aren’t perfect and arguments will occur, but our love will transcend any problems that stem from conflicts because we will both sit down and resolve things peacefully, Which will allow us to build a stronger bond between the both of us. We will have our bad day, say things we didn’t meant to say, do things we didn’t mean to do, and make mistakes, But at the end of the day we will love each other with all our hearts because our love remains true to the heart and mind. I promise to fight for our love because you mean the world to me and together we will overcome any adversities that may come our way. We will build our relationship on a foundations of trust, communication, Honesty, respect, and the love for each other. Every day will be a new day for us to fall in love all over again and learn new things about each other, I want to know what you think, what you believe in, your goals, who you are and so much more. But don’t worry, we have plenty of time to learn about each other. Lastly, Please know my love will always be true and you will always have my heart through the good and the bad times of the relationship.
[♔], The Princess
I'm also known as .
#'- Katherine Ong;-
#'- Single & unavailable;-
#'- 14AUG;LEO;-
#'- Training to be a successful hairstylist;-
She's a very simple girl.
She's friendly & sensitive.
She cry easily. x:
She's weak against cute person/stuffs/animals.♥
Surprises make her day! :D
She will be a hyper crazy girl when she's happy.
Hey boy, welcome to my life. How long will you stay by my side this time ?
疑いなく、あなたが私が夢を見るすべてです. 私はとてもあなたを愛して.
Time flies, we began as strangers> friends> couple> strangers>friends and now a couple again. I might not be the best and I know, but at least I gave you all my heart. I love you and I miss you more than words can tell. I know I can only make it to forever if it's only with you baby. I promised to be there for you always, through the ups and downs. We will go through everything together. Please don't ever leave me, because i know I'll never gonna do that. Let's prove to the others out there, love do lasts baby. ♥
I'm addicted to you. ❤
Thursday, August 25, 2011
I want a long last relationship, not weeks or months. I understand that relationships aren’t perfect and arguments will occur, but our love will transcend any problems that stem from conflicts because we will both sit down and resolve things peacefully, Which will allow us to build a stronger bond between the both of us. We will have our bad day, say things we didn’t meant to say, do things we didn’t mean to do, and make mistakes, But at the end of the day we will love each other with all our hearts because our love remains true to the heart and mind. I promise to fight for our love because you mean the world to me and together we will overcome any adversities that may come our way. We will build our relationship on a foundations of trust, communication, Honesty, respect, and the love for each other. Every day will be a new day for us to fall in love all over again and learn new things about each other, I want to know what you think, what you believe in, your goals, who you are and so much more. But don’t worry, we have plenty of time to learn about each other. Lastly, Please know my love will always be true and you will always have my heart through the good and the bad times of the relationship.
Wish Upon a Star ...
SWEET AND FOREVER(:
# Forever sweet and lOvely family ❤
# Daddy & Mummy to be healthy, not forgetting my pets too! ❤ # Baby will always be happy. (:
# No conflicts with baby.
# Stay in his arm forever !
# Baby will spend mOre time with me.
# No matter wht happen, we wld always be tgt. {:
# Don't ever neglect each other !!
# Last long with my boyf, if it's possible.
COME ASAP(: *lOves*
# Night Life ~
# MORE shopping sprees :D
# Oversea trip to JB, KL, BKK, Taiwan, Japan & so on.
GREEDY MEEE! X33
# Brown, Violet & Gold contact lens.
# Dye/Highlight.
# Hair Treatment.
# More tops, belts, dresses & heels!
# A Burberry bag maybe?
# Fake friends/backstabbers/players etc to be banish from my life.
# To be love & pampered.