Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
I look so weird here, guess it's due to my fringe as it's getting longer. I'm wondering if i should cut it shorter or let it grow...
My baby boy & me, taken on the bus back to baby's place last night.
It's the month of August, 14days to my birthday & 17dys to our 4 months anniversary. Time flies pretty fast isn't it ? Well, the good thing is baby have a new job due to Cai Yun's help. Today is the first day of his work too, I'm hoping everything is going smoothly for him. I'm still jobless & baby doesn't have the time for me anymore are the bad points. Sigh, gotta endure the days without him by my side. ):
This also means It's the month of the Hungry Ghost Festival, nothing unusual though. The Chinese need to burn the incense papers, joss sticks and make other offerings to the 'good brothers'. It's to protect us from any disturbances and to feed 'them'. There will be 'get-tai' for the humans & the 'good brothers' too. I'm always kinda timid being alone by myself especially at night though. Perhaps, I've watched a bit too much horror movies/shows when I'm young. (LOL)
I shall do a summary about 31 July 2011. I went to Bugis with Baby & Robert. We walked around the place, I bought a slim keyboard @ Sim Lim for just $15.90. Baby & I even went to the temple to pray, I've never really stepped into the temple since I've started hanging out more often with my friends/boyf. Robert actually bought a fake cockroach for $1 at some shop & it really freak me out badly. Boyf & him had fun scaring me. :/ We practically spent the another half of the day @ arcade.
Toodles ~
[♔], The Princess
I'm also known as .
#'- Katherine Ong;-
#'- Single & unavailable;-
#'- 14AUG;LEO;-
#'- Training to be a successful hairstylist;-
She's a very simple girl.
She's friendly & sensitive.
She cry easily. x:
She's weak against cute person/stuffs/animals.♥
Surprises make her day! :D
She will be a hyper crazy girl when she's happy.
Hey boy, welcome to my life. How long will you stay by my side this time ?
疑いなく、あなたが私が夢を見るすべてです. 私はとてもあなたを愛して.
Time flies, we began as strangers> friends> couple> strangers>friends and now a couple again. I might not be the best and I know, but at least I gave you all my heart. I love you and I miss you more than words can tell. I know I can only make it to forever if it's only with you baby. I promised to be there for you always, through the ups and downs. We will go through everything together. Please don't ever leave me, because i know I'll never gonna do that. Let's prove to the others out there, love do lasts baby. ♥
I want things to get better between us. ❤
Monday, August 1, 2011
I look so weird here, guess it's due to my fringe as it's getting longer. I'm wondering if i should cut it shorter or let it grow...
My baby boy & me, taken on the bus back to baby's place last night.
It's the month of August, 14days to my birthday & 17dys to our 4 months anniversary. Time flies pretty fast isn't it ? Well, the good thing is baby have a new job due to Cai Yun's help. Today is the first day of his work too, I'm hoping everything is going smoothly for him. I'm still jobless & baby doesn't have the time for me anymore are the bad points. Sigh, gotta endure the days without him by my side. ):
This also means It's the month of the Hungry Ghost Festival, nothing unusual though. The Chinese need to burn the incense papers, joss sticks and make other offerings to the 'good brothers'. It's to protect us from any disturbances and to feed 'them'. There will be 'get-tai' for the humans & the 'good brothers' too. I'm always kinda timid being alone by myself especially at night though. Perhaps, I've watched a bit too much horror movies/shows when I'm young. (LOL)
I shall do a summary about 31 July 2011. I went to Bugis with Baby & Robert. We walked around the place, I bought a slim keyboard @ Sim Lim for just $15.90. Baby & I even went to the temple to pray, I've never really stepped into the temple since I've started hanging out more often with my friends/boyf. Robert actually bought a fake cockroach for $1 at some shop & it really freak me out badly. Boyf & him had fun scaring me. :/ We practically spent the another half of the day @ arcade.
Toodles ~
Wish Upon a Star ...
SWEET AND FOREVER(:
# Forever sweet and lOvely family ❤
# Daddy & Mummy to be healthy, not forgetting my pets too! ❤ # Baby will always be happy. (:
# No conflicts with baby.
# Stay in his arm forever !
# Baby will spend mOre time with me.
# No matter wht happen, we wld always be tgt. {:
# Don't ever neglect each other !!
# Last long with my boyf, if it's possible.
COME ASAP(: *lOves*
# Night Life ~
# MORE shopping sprees :D
# Oversea trip to JB, KL, BKK, Taiwan, Japan & so on.
GREEDY MEEE! X33
# Brown, Violet & Gold contact lens.
# Dye/Highlight.
# Hair Treatment.
# More tops, belts, dresses & heels!
# A Burberry bag maybe?
# Fake friends/backstabbers/players etc to be banish from my life.
# To be love & pampered.