Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Happy 46th birthday to Singapore ! ❤
Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Thanks Wilson kor for the food & up-sized drinks ! ❤
I'm so sorry that I'm not able to finish up my Maggie Goreng Pattaya & Ice Limau though.

Couple Keychains, ❤

These photos were taken @ SPIZE while waiting for our food to be served.

Boyf's unglam photos. HAHA !

Hey fellow readers, I'm here to update my dusty blog once again. Anyone miss me ? HAHA.

I've been heading out lately, staying out till the first train/bus with Robert, Baby & Wilson for the past few days. We spent the night @ KAKABO which is situated at Dhoby Ghaut till around 3/4am as that's the time Wilson knocked off from work and we headed to another place for supper after that, or we find a comfortable spot and we spent the night chatting away.

Boyf & I had a big argument too. We actually broke up last Friday (05/08/2011) & we're back together the following day. (06/08/211) Even though he told me that it was a misunderstanding, he was helping his friend etc, but to those who knew what exactly happened doesn't feel it that way. I've cried continuously as what I had seen hurts me badly. 当时,我的心碎了. He even told me that all his ex(s) trusted him, they had never control him etc. If they're really so good, then why aren't you wooing them back ? Weird isn't it ? I guess I should just stop elaborating about this matter, it's already the past & I sincerely hope it will NEVER happen again. It's gonna ruin my mood.

Anyway, I'm gonna wish Singapore a Happy 46th Birthday ! ❤❤❤
Singapore is the place where I'm born & grew up in for almost 20 years. This is the place where it feels like home to me. To simplify it into a shorter sentence, I LOVE SINGAPORE ! :D

Our lips must always be sealed- 2:49 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)