Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Love keeps us going when everything else stops moving.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Another new member in the house, Minnie. It's a 2months old female guinea pig. :D
Well, for the videos of my 2 piggies, look it up at my facebook account.
This guinea pig breed is Rex while the one I bought last week is Abyssinian.

  • Stayed over @ boyf's place from last friday night till now.
  • Last sat, we went to baby's friends house for a Dragonica gamemates gathering. Christopher is the cook for that day and the food was delicious.
  • As for sunday, we went to Pet Safari again, to buy a female guinea pig to keep Mickey's company when we're not around.
  • Baby surprised me with black pepper and honey chicken for the past 2 days. He's sweet.♥
I've been home since late afternoon, baby was at my house earlier. We brought Minnie and Mickey back to my house to show my parents. Slacked awhile, watched some animes and my parents and I bid goodbye to the 2 adorable guinea pigs. I sent my boyfriend to the bus stop and he took a bus back home. I bought a BB cream for $22.90 too.

That's all for today ~ 大家晚安!

Our lips must always be sealed- 9:10 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)