Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Taste of Love & the Pain, anyone knows how it feels ?
Sunday, October 3, 2010


I want to cry so badly, but i don't wanna frighten anyone close to me. I'm holding up my tears like super powerfully. I'd never tried this before. It's killing me, my love was the one killing me. Knife by knife, cruelly. He seemed like a total stranger to me now. Just like any other guy. Our relationship is facing a problem, BIG one I guess. I shouldn't have lived in my own fairytale all along. I wishfully think that some guy out there would actually love the way i am, love me for me, not anything else. Yea, that's right, he love me for who i am, but he just can't control to look out for better? Idk, I think I'm expressing it wrongly, but it's somehow the way it is. Maybe it was a mistake afterall. Hurt once, twice, thrice, and more, i still don't learn, guys will always be guys. They don't grow up reading fairytales. They play robots! Then they watch pornos! This is how they grow up! They don't stay to one. They wont love you for how you are. I think i cannot take it alr. I need to talk to someone badly.

Headed to 'Rebel' last night, It's a disaster. I should have go to St James with my other group of friends instead, there won't be any fights/police raids in the club that caused the whole place to actually closed and the music paused for a couple of times. This is certainly the first time I encountered this, cool yea ?

Last but not least, the conversations you have with her is totally different from what you told me. Ya, it's alr the past but guess you ain't telling me the truth. She's like your girlfriend, you cared for her more than me, you're way more sweeter to her compared to me. I told you I wants to watch the movie 'Devil', you said it's boring. You told me 'Ladybrinth' will be nicer yet you asked her out for a movie, and it's the show I wants to watch. You told me it's her who asked you out, you told me only when she talked to you, only then you respond. You even thought of meeting her out next sat at that point of time, buying her a gift too. You told her about me too, I guess i should not have sent you a message telling you 'I missed you badly'. Maybe at that point of time, I should totally give up. I won't interrupt the things going on between you and her then. It's all lies. You lied to me. I'm certainly foolish of me to even trust you. Thanks for the pain you have caused, I'm gonna stay strong. It's even harder for me to trust you. FML (:

Our lips must always be sealed- 6:10 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)