Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Saturday, September 25, 2010


Taken last sunday when I went out with my parents. I'm using the front camera and it's very blurr. Oh well, i will be getting a new phone soon.

All these were taken when i'm at work the last few days. Typically I'm bored as I'm working alone that day. I start to cam-whore, there were no customers in the shop at the point of time. I wanna get this top but guess what ? Only the pink is left, sad isn't it ? ):

As for these, it was taken the day after 中秋节。Played with candles and sparklers somewhere near my block after work. I went back home around 11plus.

It feels like someone kicked you in the stomach, feels like your heart stopped beating, feels like that dream — you know — the one when you are falling and you want so desperately to wake up before you hit the ground, but it’s all out of your control. You can’t trust anything anymore, no one is who they say they are, your life is changed forever, and the only thing to come out of the whole ugly experience is no one will be able to break your heart like that again.

Tags replied ;
HUIHUI : Sweethunney, i'm feeling much better alr (:
FIONZXC : Imissyou too. Text me ! ♥
JOELLE : Yes, i still remember you. No worries yea ~
XUELING : Relinked (:
YIWEN : Wifey, you're relinked and tagged. ♥
SASA : Work was fine, enjoyed myself with the presence of my colleagues. ^^ Contact me soon ! Miss ya ~ ♥
YANLING : Okay xingan, I will be waiting for your message but it seems I'm getting none. ):

Our lips must always be sealed- 10:54 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)