Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
我不敢去想象,没有你们的日子会变成什么样子。
Friday, September 3, 2010






The above photos are taken few days ago or last sunday. As we actually bought sweetie out for a walk last sunday morning. She's obedient. A glimpse of my daddy and mummy. Well, I hope to take lots of photos with them too. I hope I can remember the next time we go out together. (:

  • Slept at 5plus in the morning and woke up at 10am.
  • Ate my breakfast, talked with mummy and played with sweetie.
  • Showered and prepared to take a train to Tai Seng for my interview.
  • Reached the place earlier than boyf but ended up I'm late too. As he took the wrong train. :/
  • Walked to Nobel building for interview.
  • Home sweet home aftermaths.

It's kinda disappointing that I didn't managed to get the job though. But I already have a feeling in me that I won't be able to be shortlisted thus it didn't really affect me so much. Now, I needs to look for another job. 加油巧庭 !


Our lips must always be sealed- 3:43 AM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)