Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
If I Become A Memory.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010


I guess we've drifted. I thought we could “talk about anything”. But, now, it just seems awkward. We were so close, before. We used to phone, like almost everyday. And now that there are different people in our lives, I guess we’ve just drifted. No one makes an effort, anymore. You don’t, I don’t. You know, one day, we’re gonna walk past each other like we’re damn strangers.The thing that hurts the most is that no one makes a damn effort, anymore.

Typically almost everything I do, reminds me of you. It certainly sucks. I hate this feeling, we could no longer talk like the past anymore. Things are different now, way too different. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm confused too. Part of me wanting to let you go whereas I want you to stay by my side too. It's selfish of me isn't it ? I've been crying too much these days. Sigh ...

我又很怕伤害到一个人多一次,我到底该怎么办 ?我真的很烦,又很乱。 :'(

Our lips must always be sealed- 11:09 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)