Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Two Is Better than One.
Sunday, July 18, 2010


"Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.”

Woke up in the morning around 11plus, but I'm being soooo lazy that I lied on my bed till 12plus, I guessed.

Dad's friend was already at my house. My dad brought the his friend's parrot to my room. It's white in colour & very obedient. It dont bite like mine. She's afraid of sweetie, :/ It tried to bite her. My parrot is really, very fierce ~

I was out in the evening with Vincent. We headed to North Point to walk around, and I bought honey baked ham, 4 combs & cheese-balls. I helped my daddy topped up his e-zlink card too. I actually wanted to buy the solution for my contact lens but ended up, I've spent my money on food. :p


Well, thanks Vincent for waiting for me while I'm on the phone. Sorry that you needs to reach home a bit later, and thanks for trying to cheer me up everytime I'm down. Same goes to the rest of my friends, but I'm fine . Really (:

Tags replied ;
X-IAOPEA : Thanks girl ! :D
SASA : Thanks sugarheart, I will try my best. I've left a tag at your blog too ♥
MALVINA : Thanks nu-er, tag yours too ~ ♥
MOMO : Babe ! ♥
FIONZXC : Babylover, I will... You too take good care of yourself alright ! ♥
IRNA : Thanks love, you stay pretty too :D


Our lips must always be sealed- 9:44 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)