Disclaimer



Welcome to xoxo-insanelovee.bs.com
Please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥

Navigations


Twitter


Gossips

Spammers won't be entertained


Reminiscence



Credits

Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Friday, July 23, 2010


I decided to learn from my mistakes and move on . I'm will change for the better, for my parents, boyf, close friends and myself. I'm not gonna disgrace, upsets them or let them worry about me anymore, as they meant a lot to me. More than anything else.

I'm not gonna be effected with anything that you guys keep teasing, laughing etc about my past. You guys are just freaking childish, bringing up things that I've did in the past and trying to create a fool out of me. How will you feel, if you're the one who needs to bear all these ? Do you guys have no feelings at all ? Is is so fun to make me feel so awkward, embarassed to hang out with you guys again ?

Starting from this minute and after my post is up, I will slowly change myself. I hope it's still not too late to do these, yes it's never too late to realise it I guess ....

Our lips must always be sealed- 3:43 PM♥



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)